Start your University experience in South-East Asia
Get the most out of Asia.
The path through South-East Asia is well worn and very backpacker friendly, making it the perfect place for first-time travellers.
You will have the opportunity to live and study in each of our three Asian study locations for up to 4 weeks per semester.
The study locations include Chiang Mai in Thailand, Da Nang in Vietnam and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
During your study breaks you will enjoy two 10-14 day road trips travelling through Cambodia and Malaysia, ending each road trip at your next study location.
South-East Asia semesters are available every September to December and January to May and will be approximately 15-weeks long. The semester is typically made up of the following itinerary:
- Arrive in your first study hub location in Chiang Mai, Thailand. You will spend 4-weeks living and studying here
- Enjoy a 2-week road trip through Cambodia
- Arrive in your second study hub location in Da Nang, Vietnam. You will spend 3-weeks living and studying here
- Enjoy a 2-week road trip visiting the Thai islands and travelling through Malaysia
- Arrive in your third study hub location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will spend 4-weeks living and studying here
- Finish your semester off with a few days exploring Singapore before flying home
Resgester your intrest now!